|Number of Guests||1 Guest||2 Guest||3-5 Guests||6-9 Guests||10 Guests and above|
|Cost per Guest||USD 188||USD 133||USD 120||USD 101||USD 79|
1.Private air conditioned vehicle
2.Chinese lunch as listed
3.Entrance fees for attractions as listed
4.Englsih Speaking tour guide
5.The above private transfer is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to the guide or driver
1. Our tour advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed information with price.
2. In your reply, please inform us of the following information:
01) Your Name :
03) Your mobile or Tel :
04) Hotel or Room Number :
05) Adults ( man or women) or children number :
06) Place of meeting ( usually at your hotel or gathering at Beijing Hotel ) :
07) Other Requirement :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will use private vehicle, driver and English-speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer. Sunglass is helpful.
4. A visit to Chinese silk shop and Jade processing factories are included. Please let us know if you are not interested in these. We will cancel the shop according to your request; but no refund will be made.
5. You will walk a long distance with our tour guide. Soft and comfortable shoes are helpful.
6. Chinatravelcompass.com highly suggests you use bathroom before you start the hiking. It is not easy to find a bathroom on the Wall.
7. There're many local venders on the Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai. They make their livings by selling some postcard, mineral water, etc. All of them come from the village nearby; they are friendly .These venders can even help you carry the bag, giving you a hand on the steep steps if you need. For sure, the tips are necessary.