|Number of Guests||1 Guest||2 Guest||3-5 Guests||6-9 Guests||10 Guests and above|
|Cost per Guest||USD 135||USD 80||USD 72||USD 60||USD 55|
1.Private air conditioned vehicle
2.Chinese lunch as listed
3.Entrance fees for attractions as listed
4.Englsih Speaking tour guide
5.The above private transfer is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
Tips to the guide or driver
1. Our tour advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than one working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email or call from us, which includes the confirmed detailed information with price.
2. In your reply, please inform us of the following information:
01) Your Name :
03) Your mobile or Tel :
04) Hotel or Room Number :
05) Adults ( man or women) or children number :
06) Place of meeting ( usually at your hotel or gathering at Beijing Hotel ) :
07) Other Requirement :
1. The Badaling Great Wall is the well preserved Ming Dynasty Great Wall with original appearance. Now it is divided into two sections - east and west starting at the Badaling Pass and Gate. Most people prefer to climb the east section where the highest watch tower is located.
2. Some tourists don't choose the Badaling Great Wall. They think Badaling Great Wall is too touristy! "Tourity" is now a bad word for any tour desination. But why is it too touristy? It is "too touristy" because Badaling Great Wall is the most gorgeous of all the five sections of the Great Wall around Beijing.
3. The Badaling Great Wall is worth being listed on your Great Wall hiking travel plan. Your Badaling Great Wall hike can be easily customized to include the Ming Tombs or Summer Palace on your one day trip.