Attractions: Hangzhou 2 days tour includes the Lingyin Temple, Six Harmonies Pagoda, west lake cruise
Day 1 : Airport to Hotel Transfer (Hangzhou), Lingyin Temple, Six Harmonies Pagoda, Meijiawu Village
Meals: Chinese Lunch at Tianwaitian Restaurant
- Lingyin Temple : Lingyin Temple is one of the ten most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China. It also houses various Buddhist literature and treasures situated in front of the Temple, and is famous for its more than 470 stone carvings of Buddhist figures, which dated from the 10th to 14th centuries.
- Six Harmonies Pagoda : The Liuhe Pagoda is located on the north bank of the Qiantang River in the south of Hangzhou City.The Liuhe Pagoda is one of the famous ancient pagodas in our country and forms the wonderful sceneries of Hangzhou together with "the ten sceneries of the West Lake".
- Meijiawu Village : Meijiawu Village is located in the western part of West Lake scenic area. It has a history of over 600 years. Situated among lush green hills, it is a rustic, natural scenic spot. Visitors can have a tea culture experience by learning tea picking and processing.
Day 2 : Hotel to airport Transfer (Hangzhou), The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Meijiawu Tea Plantation (Breakfast, Chinese Lunch)
- The West Lake(including the Island on the lake) (1 hour): West Lake has an area of 5.6 square kilometers (2.2 square miles) and is the symbol of Hangzhou which lies on its banks and is a place of tranquility. A visit to Fairy Island is worth it to see on of the Ten Best Views of West Lake - Three Pools Mirroring the Moon.
- Meijiawu Tea Plantation (1 hour): Tea village is seated at the hinterland of West Lake Park and it boasts the most important tea production basis. Here you are in an original natural environment, just relax your feelings and enjoy the special tea culture, taste the fragrant tea while appreciating the beautiful village scenery.
|Number of Guests
||10 Guests and above
|Cost per Guest
(1.) Guarante the tour by Credit Card and pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
--Air-conditioned private car or van,
--English-speaking tour guide,
--Typical Chinese lunch,
--Hotel pickup and drop-off,
--Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
--Tips to the tour guides and drivers.
Hangzhou City Tours . Call (+86)-10-59796302 to book a tour
Hangzhou Transfer Service. Call (+86)-10-59796302 to book a tour
Hangzhou & Extension Tour Packages. Call (+86)-10-59796302 to book a tour
Shanghai Tours With Hotels. 4 Tours in this page. Call (+86)-10-59796303 to book a tour