Visit the paradise of ice and snow-Harbin which is famous for its dazzling outdoor winter artwork. This tour includes Sun Island, Siberia Tigers Park, Santa Sophia Church, Center Street and the Provincial Museum of Heilongjiang.
Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province of People's Republic of China, is one of the sources of ice and snow culture in the world. Geographically, it is located in Northeast China under the direct influence of the cold winter wind from Siberia. The average temperature in summer is 21.2 degrees Celsius, -16.8 degrees Celsius in winter. It can be as cold as -38.1 degrees Celsius in winter.
: Day 1 : Arrival / Harbin
On arrival at Harbin, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
One day trip to the snow carving of the Sun Island, Large World of Ice and Snow or Zhaolin Park, Siberia Tigers Park, Santa Sophia Church and Center Street;
- Sun Island: It is the recreational center for the people of Harbin. They come here to enjoy the sun during summer. When winter comes, the river freezes solid. Ice-skating becomes the rage.
- Siberia Tigers Park: The new Siberia Tiger Park was opened in 1996 on Sun Island. A large recreational district is currently under development, featuring gardens, swimming lakes, cafes, and a hunting range. The tiger reserve has been finished. The goal of the reserve is to save, study and breed these great cats in captivity and eventually release them into their natural habitat.
- Santa Sophia Church: It is jammed into an area of new construction, most notably several karaoke entertainment complexes with monumental Roman statuary mounted on their garish facades.
- Center Street: First built in 1925, Center Street is the most prosperous street in Harbin. It is also an architecture art gallery with the building in much kind of the styles such as Baroque, Eclecticism and so on.
Day 3 Harbin / Departure
Half day trip to skiing on Songhua River and Provincial Museum of Heilongjiang. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the airport in time for your flight.
- Provincial Museum of Heilongjiang: Built in 1922, The Provincial Museum of Heilongjiang is a comprehensive museum run by the provincial government. Located in a compound (50 Red Army Street, Nangang District), it has housed more than 104,000 pieces of relics and specimens.
||10 Pax & above
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
A. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel, Entrance fees;
B. Meals as listed in the itinerary, B=breakfast; L=lunch;
C. Personal Guide & Driver + Private car / van for Transfers between sightseeings.
D. Twin share bases in hotel as listed and offer third person extra bed.
E. All Service Charge and Taxes.
F. Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels.