Attractions: Shanghai Memories,Zhujiajiao Ancient Lakes and Canals
Itinerary Details : Day 1 :
Day 2. Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, The Shanghai World Financial Center, The Bund (B, L, D)
- Yuyuan Garden: Located at a very busy marketplace in a complex of traditional-style buildings, backing onto Yu Gardens, you can find everything there from popular local snacks and food, crafts, antiques and souvenirs to Starbucks, teahouses and some great restaurants. There is a small (reconstructed) Temple (Chenghuang: Temple of the City Gods) in there as well.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall : A short walk across Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum, this is a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future. The 2nd floor has a giant walkaround model of the city, and other floors have great displays, interactive exhibitions and walkthroughs of aspects such as the ports, greening, leisure etc.
-The Bund: Once the home of the foreign traders and major banks, the embankment has taken on a new vitality; lovely old European-style buildings mix with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do – and by night it's magic!
Day 3 : Shanghai Zhujiajiao Watetown One Day Tour (B, L, D)
After breakfast, drive one hour to Zhujiajiao
- Zhujiajiao: Shaped like an ancient fan, it is an old town with hundreds of years of history. Thousands of architectures of Ming Dynasty and Qing Dynasty stand by the lakes and 36 stone bridges retain the ancient style.
- Xintiandi: Rejuvenated old quarter, with lots of cafes, quirky and upmarket shops, western food and close to the major hotels
After breakfast, transfer to the shanghai airport or train station to continue your trip.
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
--Air-conditioned private car or van,
--English-speaking tour guide,
--Typical Chinese lunch,
--Hotel pickup and drop-off,
--Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
Friendly Notice from China Travel Compsss :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will use private vehicle, driver and English-speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer. Sunglass is helpful.
4. A visit to Chinese silk shop and Jade processing factories are included. Please let us know if you are not interested in these. We will cancel the shop according to your request; but no refund will be made.
6. You will walk a long distance with our tour guide. Soft and comfortable shoes are helpful.
7. Chinatravelcompass.com lists the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to lower cost if you have more people.
8. If you want to skip any of the scenic spots as listed in the detail itinerary, the price will be deducted accordingly.
Shanghai Seat In Coach Tours. 9 Tours in this page. Call (+86)-10-59796302 to book a tour
Shanghai Private Day Tours. 10 Tours in
this page. Call (+86)-10-59796302 to book a tour