Attractions: This wonderful tour includes all the most famous places of interest in Suzhou! You will have the opportunity to appreciate the natural beauty and historical culture of Suzhou. Also, Zhouzhuang is the top water township of China.
Itinerary Details : Day 1.Arrival in Shanghai (No Meal)
Meet our guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel for 1 night stay. Then make a tour to the Nanjing Road and the Bund area.
- The Bund area is the best-known landmark in Shanghai. On this stretch of Zhongshan Road East lie the most important buildings left from colonial Shanghai including the Peace Hotel, the Bank of China, and Shanghai Gold Exchange. Externally these buildings have been well preserved and stand proud in their original grandeur. Internally they have been renovated to house some major financial institutions as well as Shanghai's most expensive and luxurious hotels, restaurants and bars.
Day 02: Shanghai- Suzhou (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Transfer to Suzhou by a soft seat train and check in the hotel for 1 night stay. Have a nice breakfast and begin your tour to visit the Humble Administrator’s Garden. In the afternoon, continue to visit the Tiger Hill, the Lingering Garden and the Surging Wave Pavilion.
- Humble Administrator's Garden: Covering 51,950 sq.m, the Humble Administrator's Garden is the largest of all classical gardens in Suzhou. It is centered upon the broad expanse of a lake, making up about one fifth of the total area. With well-spaced buildings, the garden landscape and water space are simple, extensive and natural, possessing the traditional appearances of the Ming Dynasty. It is divided into three parts; the eastern, middle and the western parts. The house lies in the south of the garden.
- Tiger Hill, known also as Surging Sea Hill, is a large hillock covering some14100 square meters (over three acres) and is 36 meters (118 feet) in height. Climbing the hill, you will find a number of historical sites some of which can be traced back over 2500 years to the founding of Suzhou.
- Lingering Garden was listed from the first as cultural relics of national importance in 1961. With an area of 23,310 sq.m, it is celebrated for its artistic way of dealing with the spaces between various kinds of architectural form.
- Surging Wave Pavilion: Celebrated for the delights of the wilderness of mountain and forest scenery, the Surging Wave Pavilion is the oldest among the existing classical gardens of Suzhou, with a history of almost 800 years.
Day 03: Suzhou- Zhouzhuang- Shanghai (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Make a tour to the top water township of China (Zhouzhuang). Then visit the Hall of Shen’s Residence, the Milou Tower and the Chengxu Taoist Temple. After that, transfer to Shanghai for 2 nights stay.
- Zhouzhuang: Embraced by Cheng Lake, Dian Lake, Yuan Dang Lake, Chang Bai Lake, Bai Xian Lake and the South Lake, the township lies in the southeast corner of Kun Shan city. Surrounded by water, Zhou Zhuang itself also abounds in interlaced rivers and lakes. The whole traffic was once mainly by means of boats.
- Taoist Temple: The building of the Mysterious Taoist Temple began in the second year of the reign of Hanning in the West Jin Dynasty and is the monastery resort of the Taoist faction of Zhengyi.
Day 04: Shanghai (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Visit the Shanghai Museum, the Yuyuan Garden and Jade Factory. The farewell dinner is served at a popular local restaurant serving Shanghai Cuisine. After dinner enjoy a breathtaking acrobatic show.
- Shanghai Museum used to be near the Bund. It is now situated in People's Square and its new buildings were built in 1996, designed by a Shanghai architect named Xing Tonghe. The new design symbolizes China's ancient understanding of the world: round sky and square earth. The museum has a circular roof and rectangular base. It stores 120,000 precious artifacts, which narrate a story of China's 5,000-year civilization.
- Yu Garden is one of the most famous gardens in China and is national heritage listed. It was built in 1559 and extended in 1577. Each section of the garden is separated by curved white walls crowned with the head and body of a dragon on them. It's named after the original owner.
Tour Cost :
USD / PP
(Four star Hotel )
||10 Pax & above
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
1. All transfer and city transportation
2. Entrance fees
3. Meals as listed
4. Personal local English speaking tour guide
5. Air-conditioned car or van
6. Hotel accomodation (standard twin room)