Attractions: City Wall, Terrocotta Warriors
--You will be picked up from your hotel by private vehicle; the guide will accompany you during the tour.
--Visit ancient City Wall - the best preserved, oldest and largest ancient city defense system in China. The wall has a history of over 600 years.
--Visit the amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum: Pit No.1, No.2, No.3, and Bronze Chariot Museum including the Circle Movie. Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum is the Eighth Wonder of the World. More than 6,000 different looking pottery figures depict the history of the Qin Dynasty from 221 BC-206 BC.
--After visits, you will be transferred to your hotel.
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
1 Air-conditioned private car or van,
2 Admission fee,
3 English-speaking tour guide,
4 Typical Chinese lunch,
5 Hotel pickup and drop-off,
6 Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
1 Hotel expense,
2 Personal expense,
3 Tips to the tour guides and drivers.
Friendly Notice from China Travel Compsss :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Comfortable shoes are helpful
5. Chinatravelcompass.com list the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut the cost if you have more people.
6. The best season to visit Xian is Autumn and Spring.