Attractions: Qianling Mausoleum, Famen Temple
--Hotel Pick up at 8:30 am.
--Take a one day tour to visit Xianyang Museum (also called Xianyang Terracotta Museum) focuses its exhibition on the historical relics of the Qin and the Han dynasties. Xianyang City is 28 kilometers away from Xi'an. It was the capital of the famous Qin Dynasty in Chinese history. Then we will visit Maoling Mausoleum - the tomb of Emperor Wudi in the Western Han Dynasty. It is the biggest mausoleum of the Western Han Dynasty (206BC-8AD).
--Have lunch at nice local restaurant
--Move on to visit Qianling Mausoleum -the joint tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong and Empress Wu Zetian, the only Empress in Chinese history.
–Then we will visit Famen Temple /Monastery and Famen Museum. First built in East Han Dynasty (25 - 220), Famen Temple was the famous temple as pagoda for the bones of Sakyamuni
--Transfer back to your accommodation place.
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
1 Air-conditioned private car or van,
2 Admission fee,
3 English-speaking tour guide,
4 Typical Chinese lunch,
5 Hotel pickup and drop-off,
6 Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
1 Hotel expense,
2 Personal expense,
3 Tips to the tour guides and drivers.
Friendly Notice from China Travel Compsss :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Comfortable shoes are helpful
5. Chinatravelcompass.com list the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut the cost if you have more people.
6. The best season to visit Xian is Autumn and Spring.