Attractions: City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi Provincial History Museum, Great Mosque
--Hotel Pick up at 8:30 am.
--Visit ancient City Wall - the best preserved, oldest and largest ancient city defense system in China. The wall has a history of over 600 years.
--Then we will visit Shaanxi Provincial History Museum - a magnificent architectural complex in the Tang Dynasty style. It is the first huge state museum with modern facilities in China.
--Move on to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda -famous Buddhist pagodas in China; Landmark of the Xian City.
--Chinese lunch at a nice local restaurant.
--Visit the Great Mosque - the largest and best preserved mosques of China, which serves as an important spot for religious activities of over 60,000 Muslims in Xi'an.
--Walk on the Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square to enjoy the atmosphere of the ancient city in modern time.
--Transfer back to hotel.
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
1 Air-conditioned private car or van,
2 Admission fee,
3 English-speaking tour guide,
4 Typical Chinese lunch,
5 Hotel pickup and drop-off,
6 Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
1 Hotel expense,
2 Personal expense,
3 Tips to the tour guides and drivers.
Friendly Notice from China Travel Compsss :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Comfortable shoes are helpful
5. Chinatravelcompass.com list the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut the cost if you have more people.
6. The best season to visit Xian is Autumn and Spring.