Attractions: Terrocotta Warriors and City Wall
--take the early flight from Beijing to Xi'an,
--Meet our guide in Xi'an airport
Drive one hour to the Terracotta Warriors - The discovery of the terracotta soldiers was like a legend come true for the villagers living in the area.
For centuries they had been telling stories about the ghosts who lived underground and who were unearthed whenever they dug. Then in the drought-stricken spring of March 1974, peasants were digging a well to tap the groundwater beneath woods east of Qin Ling, the first emperor's tomb.
--Enjoy Chinese lunch at local restaurant
--Visit the Xi'an city wall. The City Wall of Xian is the most complete one that has survived in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
--Transfer to the airport to connect your flight back to Beijing
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
1 Air-conditioned private car or van,
2 Admission fee,
3 English-speaking tour guide,
4 Typical Chinese lunch,
5 Hotel pickup and drop-off,
6 Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
1 Hotel expense,
2 Personal expense,
3 Tips to the tour guides and drivers.
Friendly Notice from China Travel Compsss :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Comfortable shoes are helpful
5. Chinatravelcompass.com list the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut the cost if you have more people.
6. The best season to visit Xian is Autumn and Spring.