Attractions: Famen Temple and Qianling Tomb
--Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning.
--First drive 120km west of Xian and get to Famen Temple. The Famen Temple was first set up during East Han Dynasty. In the year 147 AD, King Asoka of India traveled to Asia, preaching Buddhism. He established Famen Temple and left the fingers of Buddha to be enshrined here. In the course of rebuilding the pagoda in 1987,an underground vault was discovered under the base of the pagoda. A great amount of Buddhist relics were found including four finger sarira relics.
--After lunch, then visit Qianling Tomb, 85km west of Xian - the co-tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong ( Li Zhi, 628 A.D.- 683 A.D.) and Empress Wu Zetian (624 A.D.- 705 A.D.), the only Empress in Chinese history. Qianling Tomb was first built in 684 A.D.and its construction took 23 years.
An holy way flanked by animal and human statues leading all the way to the tombs from the southern approach.
--End of service. Transferred to your hotel in Xian.
Tour Cost:400RMB each Guest
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
1 Air-conditioned private car or van,
2 Admission fee,
3 English-speaking tour guide,
4 Typical Chinese lunch,
5 Hotel pickup and drop-off,
6 Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
1 Hotel expense,
2 Personal expense,
3 Tips to the tour guides and drivers.
Friendly Notice from China Travel Compsss :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Comfortable shoes are helpful
5. Chinatravelcompass.com list the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut the cost if you have more people.
6. The best season to visit Xian is Autumn and Spring.